Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there an oil supply problem I didn't hear about?

I just noticed that gas prices rose to $3.05 for regular here since monday.....the last I heard oil supplies were good and nothing out of the ordinary has happened to warrant such an increase....I am all for profit and stuff..but something is not right.Is there an oil supply problem I didn't hear about?
Nope..


no oil supply problem..


The oil supply problem is almost as hyped as is


global warming...Is there an oil supply problem I didn't hear about?
It would help if you mentioned where 'Here' was.


But Inventories have fallen in the US as cold weather finally started to happen and OPEC cut its production.





And yes, There was a Gas shortage in Ontario and Quebec, many stations had actually run out for a couple of weeks, so that diverted alot of Oil usually bound for the NorthEastern US.





Actual Oil Prices havn't skyrocketed, but are higher than they were a couple weeks ago when they hit short term lows for a while.





It's hard to know more about your local supply demand situation without knowing where that is, but It is likely a result of the Ontario/Quebec shortfalls.
Nope nothing on the news ether. We sucking up a record amount of oil every year, but prices keep going up. They say its demand for it but I think there full of crap. The oil companies are making record profit as well. If they can find any reason for gas to go up they will. I think gas went up b/c Captain America dead on this new comic that came out.
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment